Find out more about how to bundle and save with NavSuite.
- What is NavSuite?
- If I currently subscribe to JeppView and/or FliteStar do I need to uninstall my existing software prior to installing NavSuite?
- How can I get pricing information and find out how much money I can save by subscribing to NavSuite?
- What is included in the NavSuite subscription?
- Can I use NavSuite in the cockpit?
- How many computers can I install NavSuite on?
- What are my payment options?
- How do automatic monthly credit card payments work?
- How many serial numbers and updates do I need to maintain my NavSuite subscription?
- Can I update NavSuite via the Internet?
- How long does it take to download my update from the Internet?
- Can I buy a NavSuite with FliteStar Corporate features?
- How many CD updates will I receive?
1. What is NavSuite?
NavSuite is a fully integrated, easy-to-use solution for electronic charts and flight planning all at a low monthly price. NavSuite contains Jeppesen's leading electronic chart application, JeppView, and the ability to choose either FliteStar or JetPlanner and JetPlan.com for flight planning. NavSuite also offers Europe VFR Bottlang airfield coverage areas.
2. If I currently subscribe to JeppView and/or FliteStar do I need to uninstall my existing software prior to installing NavSuite?
No. Jeppesen recommends installing NavSuite without uninstalling existing copies of JeppView 3.x, FliteStar 9.x, and / or JetPlanner 2.x.
3. How can I get pricing information and find out how much money I can save by subscribing to NavSuite?
Subscribers see an average of 4% to 40% annual savings depending on coverage areas and version of flight planning program. Please contact your Jeppesen customer representative for accurate pricing information. Customers in the Western Hemisphere may contact us at 800 621-5377 and Eastern Hemisphere customers are invited to contact us at +49 6102 5070.
4. What is included in the NavSuite subscription?
NavSuite comes in two versions:
• NavSuite IFR - JeppView (includes JeppView FliteDeck) and FliteStar IFR
• NavSuite Global - JeppView (includes JeppView FliteDeck), JetPlanner and JetPlan.com Global
5. Can I use NavSuite in the cockpit?
Yes. NavSuite comes with JeppView FliteDeck as part of JeppView. JeppView FliteDeck provides the capability for you to view enroute and terminal charts, electronic text, and moving-map when used with a GPS. JeppView FliteDeck also has the ability to overlay real-time satellite weather with Jeppesen terminal and enroute charts provided by XM Wx Worx.
6. How many computers can I install NavSuite on?
NavSuite can be installed on up to four (4) secure licensed computers. Please see the NavSuite license agreement for additional license information.
7. What are my payment options?
NavSuite offers annual and convenient automatic monthly credit card payments. You save time and don't have to worry about paying your renewal late by signing up with monthly Recurring Electronic Payment Service with your credit card.
8. How do automatic monthly credit card payments work?
Automatic monthly credit card payments are the easiest way to maintain your NavSuite subscription. Your NavSuite subscription fee will be automatically debited each month. You will receive your payment confirmation / receipt each month upon a successful processing of your credit card.
9. How many serial numbers and updates do I need to maintain my NavSuite subscription?
One serial number and a single update every 14 days.
10. Can I update NavSuite via the Internet?
Yes. You can keep your NavSuite subscription up-to-date from anywhere in the world using an internet connection. Just select the Update Client feature to download the latest update.
11. How long does it take to download my update from the Internet?
Since NavSuite's Update Client downloads only the data that needs to be updated and not the entire data set, it only takes few minutes. Although download times may vary, an average download (every 14 days) of a worldwide database with a high speed broadband connection usually takes less than 10 minutes.
12. Can I buy a NavSuite with FliteStar Corporate features?
No. However, if you currently have FliteStar Corporate you can still maintain your corporate aircraft models and features when you install NavSuite IFR and keep it up-to-date.
13. How many CD updates will I receive?
Jeppesen NavSuite is an Internet-based update subscription. You may choose a subscription option to have two CDs mailed to you every 14 days for an additional fee.