Track, Monitor and Get the Reports You Need on Your Fleet—with One Product
Perform Post-voyage Analysis and Get Reports on Performance
Jeppesen FleetManager is a Web-based enterprise solution for providing ship tracking, prediction and performance analysis for your entire fleet, offering shore-side managers extensive insight into historical, present and even future performance. It delivers analytics to manage assets more efficiently and improve operational and strategic decision-making. FleetManager is easy to use and provides critical information when you need it. Whether you’re monitoring in-progress or past voyages, FleetManager provides an integrated set of tools to help you manage your fleet to its full potential.
- Advanced vessel tracking (current status and planned route) on the global Jeppesen chart database
- Status dashboard for consolidated vessel status across your entire fleet
- Analysis of fuel consumption, schedule variance, severe weather and ship’s motion responses tracking
- Pro Forma performance analysis for fuel, distance, speed, and time
- Daily terms and Charter Party analysis with weather, speed, and fuel
- 15-day high-resolution weather forecast including wind, wave, ocean currents, upper air, surface pressure and tropical cyclones
- Passage track history including historical weather overlay display
- Interactive display with global suite of Jeppesen commercial charts
- Supports inputs from high frequency tracking tools.
- Web-based application for optimal enterprise management and data sharing
- Part of Jeppesen Integrated Maritime Suite of products, which includes Jeppesen VVOS, Jeppesen ShipReport, and Jeppesen Vessel Routing Services
Comprehensive Fleet Tracking and Monitoring—More Than Just a Dot on a Map
FleetManager does much more than your typical fleet-tracking tool. After logging into the SSL secure system, you’ll see a chart-based view of your fleet, along with a dashboard showing the consolidated status of every ship. Rolled-up status includes schedule and ETA, fuel consumption, weather and motions warning, and more. Use the detail panel to understand if the arrival time is in jeopardy and if contingency planning is necessary. Manage your vessels quickly by setting up vessel groups to see only the ships you’re concerned with.
In addition, FleetManger automatically stores a vessel’s track and performance history so you can review past voyages and run reports. Enable the Jeppesen’s industry-leading weather overlay and you can view high-resolution global weather including tropical storms, wind, wave, ocean currents, upper air and surface pressure with up to 15-day forecasts.
FleetManager features complete global chart coverage with Jeppesen’s Professional+ commercial charts, trusted and used by thousands of vessels around the world. Our commercial charts are the standard in commercial charting. Zoom in on approach and harbor scale charts and see the same detail in the office that your captains are using for navigation onboard, and use the Range and Bearing tool to measure distances anywhere in the world.
Analysis and Reports for Owners, Operators and Charterers
FleetManager is a complete fleet-tracking solution, but its capabilities extend much further. Its extensive performance analysis tools enables your company its own performance evaluation against Performa/Port Pair terms.
Passage terms and Pro Forma reporting:
- Manage vessel performance by port pair on time, fuel, distance, and speed
- See real time evaluation of your vessels’ performance on fuel consumption by setting passage terms
- Run real-time and post voyage analysis and generate Pro Forma reports that can be exported and saved for use outside FleetManager
Daily terms and Charter Party:
- Manage vessel performance by daily warranted performance terms for time, fuel, distance, and speed
- Determine CP good and bad weather days using Jeppesen’s global verified weather repository
- Run Charter Party reports and save to PDF for use outside FleetManager
The Jeppesen Professional Services team can help tailor analysis graphs and reports to meet your needs. The system also supports exporting data for further analysis in Excel or your analysis tool of choice.
Performance Analysis and Graphs
Using the advanced performance analysis tool, you can custom-configure the system to compare the performance of any ship in your fleet against any other ship or with a user-defined Pro Forma baseline. Save report configurations for quick access by anyone on the team.
Easy to Deploy and Manage
Built using the latest technology, FleetManager is a Web-based, Internet application. This means the program is easy to deploy, with secure data, controlled system access and reduced management costs. Your administrator adds users and each user has roles assigned to control access. This allows company-wide access but strict control of proprietary and sensitive data. You can also access your fleet information securely from any PC connected to the Internet.
Integration—Part of the Jeppesen Integrated Maritime Suite
FleetManager is part of the Jeppesen Integrated Maritime Suite (IMS) and integrates with other advanced tools to help track and improve vessel performance and efficiency. Jeppesen Vessel and Voyage Optimization Solution (VVOS) is an award-winning, optimal route-planning solution for onboard use. VVOS enables ship masters to save fuel, avoid heavy weather damage and severe motions and improves schedule reliability. It facilitates sending the operational route the captain created to the FleetManager server and enables shore-side managers and users to monitor progress and performance. In addition, Jeppesen ShipReport is a vessel reporting tool that provides field validation and reporting logic to improve the quality and consistency of ship reports. ShipReport can also be integrated with onboard sensors to support automated, reliable reporting.
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows PC running Internet Explorer version 7 or later
- Silverlight 4.0 plug-in
- Internet connection
- Keyboard and mouse: preferably with scroll-wheel
Recommended System Requirements
- Processor: 2.0 GHz (or faster) Pentium 4 or 1.6 GHz (or faster) mobile processor
- Operating system: Windows XP, Vista, or 7
- RAM: 2GB (or more)
- Hard disk space: 80GB or more (with at least 20GB of free space
- Graphics card/display: 1280 x 1024 or greater resolution and 32 bit color
- High speed Internet connection