dKart Office is a software system designed for the production and maintenance of nautical charts and navigational publications including:
- Traditional paper charts and survey sheets
- Electronic Charts (ENCs, AML, Inland ENC, etc.)
- Lists of Lights
- Notices to Mariners
- Sailing Directions, etc.
For the purpose of organizing and controlling of the production processes, dKart Office also includes powerful and configurable Workflow Management System (dKart ERMM).
- dKart Office is based on the innovative Digital Hydrographic Office approach meeting the required specifications for the production of nautical publications as well as IHO S-57 philosophy.
- dKart Office hides all the complex techniques behind familiar procedures and terms, so there is no need for the operator to have in-depth knowledge of the standards.
- dKart Office has powerful tools for testing the manufactured products, ensuring their compliance with the required standards.
- The production process is organized as a 'conveyor line' to ensure maximum efficiency thereby saving time and costs.
- dKart Office has got a great kit of administrative functions designed for production process control.
- dKart Office - Overview 2012.pdf
- Based on the innovative Digital Hydrographic Office approach meeting specifics of nautical publications production as well as International Hydrographic Organization S-57 philosophy.
- No need for operator to have in-depth knowledge of the standards
- Has powerful tools for testing manufactured products and securing their correspondence to standards requirements
- Production process is organized as a 'conveyor line' to ensure maximum efficiency under minimum time loss and financial charges
- versatile kit of administrative functions designed for production process control