Commonly asked questions about shipping.
- What is the standard order fulfillment time?
- Will ordering five or more of the same product affect my order fulfillment time?
- What can I expect if I purchase products that are not manufactured by Jeppesen?
- Is expedited handling available?
- How is the shipping cost calculated?
- Which shipping carriers does Jeppesen use?
- How can I track delivery of my package?
- What if my package was returned to Jeppesen as "undeliverable?"
- Why was my package undeliverable?
1. What is the standard order fulfillment time?
We strive to ship all orders placed from JeppDirect.com within two (2) business days. The shipping method you choose (1-day, 2-day, ground, etc.) indicates how quickly your order will be shipped after the two days required filling your order.
2. Will ordering five or more of the same product affect my order fulfillment time?
When ordering large quantities of a single item (typically more than five  of the same item), orders may take longer than two days to fill. To guarantee the fastest turnaround of these orders, please contact Jeppesen by phone toll-free: 1-800-353-2107 (North America) or outside of North America +49 6102 5070.
3. What can I expect if I purchase products that are not manufactured by Jeppesen?
JeppDirect now offers a variety of pilot supplies and accessories that are not manufactured by Jeppesen. These products, as well as the Training and Pilot Supplies lines, are shipped from our Distributor, Aviall, which is located in Dallas, Texas. Therefore, all orders for these items will be shipped separately from any Jeppesen charting or navigational software.
4. Is expedited handling available?
Expedited Handling (24-hour turnaround) is available for many Jeppesen products for items shipping to the Western Hemisphere. If items in your order are available for expedited handling, the option will be displayed on the Shipping Options page of the online store. This service costs $25.00, which will be added to the total cost of your order. If the Expedite Handling option is not displayed and your order is urgent, please contact our customer service department by phone toll-free: 1-800-353-2107 (North America) or outside of North America +49 6102 5070.
5. How is the shipping cost calculated?
Shipping costs for orders from Jeppesen depend upon the shipping methods and options you choose. Expedited handling and overnight delivery cost more than shipping for items that are not urgent. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. All weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
6. Which shipping carriers does Jeppesen use?
We use a variety of carriers for each shipping option. Depending on the delivery method requested, we will determine the carrier that will handle your request. In the event you are shipping to a PO Box, Military (APO/AE), or want to bill your shipping cost to a specific carrier, please contact JeppDIrect Customer Service by phone toll-free: 1-800-353-2107 (North America) or outside of North America +49 6102 5070.
7. How can I track delivery of my package?
For most orders, you can track the progress of your delivery from the JeppDirect Web site. Use your JeppDirect.com login and select "My Jeppesen". From your Account Information in the left navigation. Links are available to track the shipping for orders that are traceable (some carriers do not provide tracking).
8. What if my package was returned to Jeppesen as "undeliverable?"
Occasionally packages are returned to Jeppesen as undeliverable. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package, we issue a full refund (including shipping charges). We cannot reship orders that are returned to us as undeliverable. If you would still like to purchase items that were undeliverable, you are welcome to place a new order.
If you suspect your order cannot be delivered as addressed and you have not received confirmation of its return or refund after 4 weeks from the expected delivery date, please contact our customer service department at one of the phone numbers listed below.
9. Why was my package undeliverable?
Our carriers may deem a package undeliverable for one of the following reasons:
- Incorrect Address. If the address is incorrect or outdated, the package is typically returned to Jeppesen by the carrier or the unintended recipient. Please double-check your address carefully when placing a new order.
- Illegible Shipping Label. In rare cases, it is possible that the address label became illegible during the shipping and handling process.
- Failed Delivery Attempts. Most of our carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. If after three attempts the carrier determines that the package is undeliverable, the package will be returned to Jeppesen.
- Refused by Recipient. If the recipient of the package refuses delivery, the package will be returned to Jeppesen and determined undeliverable.