Toll Free: 800.537.7002
Direct: +1 303.328.6994
+44 1293 842 4000
+49 6102 5070
TAAM® is an industry leading tool from Jeppesen that models airspace and airports to facilitate planning, analysis and decision making.
"TAAM is the only tool that allows us to examine the overall system impact holistically; from gate, to surface through terminal and en route airspace when evaluating new technologies." – Michael Yablonski, ATC Simulation and Modeling Manager, Noblis Inc.
With TAAM, airports and airspace can be modeled, and then the impact of changes to infrastructure, operations and schedules can be evaluated. TAAM is recognized as a standard in the aviation industry and is widely used by ANSPs, CAAs, airspace planners, airport operators and major air carriers.
TAAM provides the ability to conduct multiple what-if studies on the airport and airspace environments. Outcomes of these studies may include:
The Jeppesen TAAM consulting team performed "what-if" simulations, and a capacity-efficiency analysis for a large airport in South Africa.
Our team used TAAM to:
* Model the complete ground operation of aircraft
* Model the airspace, including 11 satellite airports
* Prepare 48 scenarios for the airport phase
* Create a series of simulations for a baseline airspace configuration and two alternatives, as required by the local Civil Aviation Authority (CAA)
We used TAAM to assess the following:
* Current capacity and efficiency limits of the airport and surrounding airspace
* Capacity and efficiency limits for alternate airport configurations with increased traffic levels of up to 40 percent
* Increased traffic flow for surrounding airspace
* TAAM assisted in identifying the optimal airport configuration and identified ways to improve airspace procedures
* The client saved a significant amount of money.
For more detailed technical information and support, please visit http://taam.jeppesen.com.
Support staff may also be reached in our Frankfurt and Melbourne offices from 9AM to 5PM local time on normal business days.
We are an established leader in evaluating obstacles in or around airports. Submit your request now.
Find the latest notices and alerts information which may affect your trip.
Get the latest free aviation weather maps.
We value customer feedback and invite you to complete a short survey about your customer experience.