This course covers an array of international flight planning fundamentals, including:
- Aviation planning concepts
- General operating procedures
- Contingency planning essentials
Graduates receive a comprehensive package of training and reference materials, including:
- Charts, maps and navigational information
- A Jeppesen Training Services organizer
- A Jeppesen graduation certificate
Additional core fundamentals of international flight planning include:
- RVSM (Flight planning within RVSM airspace)
- NAT tracks, PACOTS tracks, FLEX tracks
- North Atlantic Operations
- European Operations
- CFMU and Eurocontrol
- Pacific Operations
- South America Operations
- Asia operations
- Middle East Operations
- Polar Operations
- Fuel Conservation Strategies
1. Read through the “Course Details” document in full and contact us with any questions.
2. Complete online registration for at www.jeppesen.com/trainingregistration.
3. After receiving your registration Jeppesen will then issue you a visa invitation letter if required, and then contact you to arrange course payment.
4. Once a course payment has been received, Jeppesen will then ship you out a student kit (Jeppesen flight bag full of course notes, reference publications, test prep software/books, flight planning calculator, etc). Jeppesen will then work with you via phone and e-mail support on preparation study. *Preparation study is the top suggestion of past graduates for incoming students. Do not make the mistake of waiting until class to begin your study, as you will not get the most from your training experience – regardless of your background.