This advanced chart training workshop thoroughly covers:
- The examination of airport charts
- Approach charts, departure charts, and arrival charts
- Enroute high and low altitude charts
- Oceanic, polar charts and the textual content of our Airway Manual
Graduates receive a comprehensive package of training and reference materials, including:
- Charts, maps and navigational information
- A Jeppesen Training Services organizer
- A Jeppesen graduation certificate
1. Read through the “Course Details” document in full and contact us with any questions.
2. Complete online registration for at www.jeppesen.com/trainingregistration.
3. After receiving your registration Jeppesen will then issue you a visa invitation letter if required, and then contact you to arrange course payment.
4. Once a course payment has been received, Jeppesen will then ship you out a student kit (Jeppesen flight bag full of course notes, reference publications, test prep software/books, flight planning calculator, etc). Jeppesen will then work with you via phone and e-mail support on preparation study. *Preparation study is the top suggestion of past graduates for incoming students. Do not make the mistake of waiting until class to begin your study, as you will not get the most from your training experience – regardless of your background.
To learn more about airline chart navigation training from Jeppesen, please: