Jeppesen, a unit of Boeing Flight Services, recently recognized five leading ground handling companies with a “Jeppesen Handler of the Year” award to recognize customer service excellence. Divided into five global regions, each regional award winner teamed with the Jeppesen International Trip Planning organization to provide exemplary service with ground-based aircraft operations and customer relations management for business and commercial aviation operators.
Jeppesen Handler of the Year award criteria includes operation response time, problem solving skills, knowledge of region, customer feedback, ability to manage complaints and overall customer relationship evaluation. The 2011 Jeppesen Handler of the Year award winners are:
· Air Consult – Europe and Russia region. Based in Rome, Air Consult coordinates and supervises ground handling services throughout Italy. Air Consult accommodates challenging customer requests and provides excellent overall service based on their knowledge and relationships with local authorities and ground handling companies.
· Manny Aviation Services (MAS) – Canada, Latin America, Australia and the Pacific region. This year, MAS celebrates 15 years of service, providing personalized coordination and ground support services for business aviation operators in Mexico. MAS provides elite ground handling services at more than 60 Mexican airports.
· Jet Aviation Dubai – Africa, Middle East and India region. Jet Aviation Dubai provides fixed base operator (FBO) and maintenance services for business aviation operators. Jet Aviation Dubai’s FBO facility features VIP customer and pilot lounges, an approximate 45,000 square foot hangar and an in-house immigration and customs clearance department.
· Argentina Ground Support (AGS) – USA, Caribbean and South America region. Based in Buenos Aries, this growing company provides ground handling services for customers throughout Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay. AGS offers exclusive access to VIP facilities at Ezeiza International Airport, delivering high end comfort and convenience for operators.
· Mainami Kuko Service – Asia region. Rated as a Jeppesen preferred handler for more than 15 years, Mainami Kuko Service provides ground handling services at all airports in Japan for all types of aircraft. Mainami Kuko Service ensures excellent service for operators in Japan, based on their highly trained, multi-faceted professional staff.
“We would like to congratulate all five of the Jeppesen Handler of the Year award recipient companies for their continued excellence in delivering top quality ground handling services on a global scale,” said Bob Overby, director, Jeppesen International Trip Planning Services. “The Jeppesen International Trip Planning organization is proud to partner with these fine companies, knowing our customers are in good hands while their aircraft, crew and passengers are on the ground and preparations for their next flight are being conducted.”
The Jeppesen Handler of the Year awards are presented every two years, per the five global regions. The awards are voted on by the global staff of Jeppesen International Trip Planning.
For more information on the industry-leading navigation, operations, training and optimization solutions provided by Jeppesen, please visit www.jeppesen.com.
For more than 75 years Jeppesen has made it possible for pilots and their passengers to safely and efficiently reach their destinations. Today this pioneering spirit continues as Jeppesen delivers transformational information and optimization solutions to improve the efficiency of air, sea and rail operations around the globe. Jeppesen is a subsidiary of The Boeing Company. Jeppesen corporate information is available online at www.jeppesen.com.