A Paperless Flight Charting Revolution for Your Personal iPad or Tablet
Our Mobile FliteDeck application is once again transforming general and business aviation with the industry's first interactive mobile enroute flight application. No matter where you are, we can help you transition to a paperless enroute solution while delivering the quality flight data that pilots have come to expect from Jeppesen.
New features in Version 2.0 include:
- New Framework - Designed by pilots, for pilots. Mobile FliteDeck v2.0 features an updated interface that makes viewing chart information easier than ever.
- Weather - With any Internet connection, you can download Icing, Echo Tops, Lightning, Surface Observations, Turbulence and Winds Aloft; worldwide.
- Display Route Mileage -Total flight distance is seen in the route drawer when a route is created.
- Night Theme - More than a color inversion; Jeppesen has created a dedicated color palette that makes terrain and water clearly distinguishable even in a darkened flight deck.
- Direct Access to the Airport Diagram - Go directly to the airport 10-9 chart in a single tap when viewing airport information on the enroute map view.
- Rotate a Terminal Chart - Rotate terminal charts by 90 degrees for better viewing.
- Highlighting - Highlight your taxi route or other important information using the highlight features on terminal charts.
- WIFI flight plan to/from Aspen Avionics - Jeppesen Mobile FliteDeck will communicate through Aspen Avionic’s WiFi systems allowing you to send routes back and forth to the panel mounted GPS and Aspen Avionics unit.*
- *Specific equipment is required.
You will benefit from immediate access to reliable, accurate information, improved situational and operational awareness, and an efficient and more streamlined flight process to help maintain and enhance overall flight safety.
Mobile FliteDeck: Reduced Pricing and More Options!
Now you can get Mobile FliteDeck at a more affordable price point. JeppView full US, West US, East US and Central US are now available in two-install subscription areas at 35% off the original price! With a two-install subscription, you can install JeppView on your PC and download Mobile FliteDeck at no extra cost.
Plus, you will receive access to MyFlite Plan Online for all your flight planning needs at no additional cost. Once you purchase JeppView and receive the product, visit MyJeppesen and create your own profile. From there, simply enter your serial number for instant access to MyFlite Plan Online.
For customers with an existing Jeppesen electronic flight charting subscription, you can now transition to a true paper-replacement solution directly through your iPad, Tablet, or Android enabled device. If you are not currently a Jeppesen electronic charting subscriber, please visit our JeppView information page, or our NavSuite information page to learn more about electronic flight chart products and aviation navigation services available from Jeppesen.
Purchase JeppView Coverages
Get the coverage you need with JeppView electronic charts.
Australia/New Zealand Customers
Call to Order:
+66 261 202 999
M-F: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. AET
Commercial or Military Customer?
For more information on Mobile FliteDeck capabilities, regulatory approvals, and pricing for your operation,
please contact your Jeppesen Account Representative or click here to learn more