Elevate Your Flying with Mobile FliteDeck VFR - Now with Sound!
Our VFR aviation iPad app has been designed from the ground up by pilots, for pilots. We focused on your mobile flying needs by simplifying your workflow within one intuitive tablet interface. Our app now also includes a matrix-driven color overlay weather. From pre-flight through post-flight, you will be able to enjoy your VFR flying passion with greater ease and less work. Sign up for your FREE 30-day trial today and take your love of VFR where it belongs–up in the sky!
The Only Mobile Application Designed Strictly for the VFR Pilot
Do one thing and do it right. That was our mandate when creating Mobile FliteDeck VFR. We know you have a lot of choices in the market, and it doesn’t take more than a few online clicks to find charting apps that promise to be everything to everyone. More isn’t always better. In fact, these apps often succeed only in providing an overwhelming amount of information frustratingly buried within screen after screen. With our app, finding information is quick and easy.
Less is More with Data-Driven Jeppesen VFR Charting Information
Instead of toggling between two different types of charts, our data-driven application provides both airport diagrams and VFR maps in one. So rather than flipping between an area chart and an airport diagram, you can simply zoom in over an airport and the detailed diagram will automatically appear. Jeppesen quality charts also mean high resolution images for more than 3000 airports. Other capabilities of Mobile FliteDeck VFR include:
- Improved situational awareness with automatic audio warnings!
- Integrated airport diagrams, area and enroute charts with nearby airport locations along your flight route
- NOTAMs pre-filtered for planned route plus VFR and IFR waypoints with moving map and Ownship position
- Graphical weather matrix providing planning guidance by route, date and time
- Filters reducing chart clutter for streamlined route planning as well as information for airports and countries
- Flight time functionality for tracking, recording and sharing flight data
- Graphical and text-based NOTAMs, METARs+TAFs
- Cloud-based backup including profiles, logs, flights and preferences