An EFB Flight Charting Revolution for Commercial and Military Aviation Professionals
Jeppesen FliteDeck Pro is the industry’s first and best data-driven, interactive chart rendering experience for Jeppesen enroute chart data. No matter where you are, you'll have up-to-date and immediate access to global Airway Manual Terminal procedures and airport diagrams at your fingertips. Plus, our web-based data delivery system is flexible, scalable, and capable of accommodating your organization's future growth needs. Customers also have the option to purchase an MDM capability powered by AirWatch®, giving your operation a complete solution including management of mobile devices across the enterprise.
Jeppesen FliteDeck Pro provides our Commercial and Military partners with:
- Optional MDM capability powered by AirWatch® supporting mobile device management
- The first FAA-approved Airport Moving Map
- Integrated distribution for mobile devices, Electronic Flight Bags (EFB), and more including encryption and virus scanning
- Automated device tracking with efficient delivery and reporting to multiple devices from one application
- Real-time data-driven interactive Enroute chart rendering
- Document integration and Site Key elimination
- Solutions for both Windows and iOS platforms
- World-class 24/7/365 customer support/service
By choosing Jeppesen EFB solutions, you will benefit from immediate access to reliable, accurate information, improved situational and operational awareness, and a more streamlined flight process to help maintain and enhance overall flight safety.
To learn more about how Jeppesen mobile solutions can help your operation transition to a dynamic paperless cockpit, please contact a Jeppesen Support Professional today.
Manage Your Mobile Devices
- Audit, track and distribute to all mobile devices
- Jeppesen point of contact, 24/7/365 premiere customer support
- Simplify contracting and procurement with one provider and invoice
Getting Authorization and Deployment Assistance
- Assistance in deployment and implementation of EFBs
- Health checks
- Authorization support and success